LOCTITE 222MS LOW STRENGTH THREADLOCKER 50 ML
LOCTITE® 222MS™ Low Strength, Small Screw, Mil-Spec Purple Threadlocker is ideal for fastener diameters of 1/4" (6mm) and smaller. Its controlled lubricity allows for accurate clamp loads. Parts can be separated using hand tools. Mil Spec: Mil-S-46163A Type II Grade M. NSF P1 Certified. Applications include adjustment screws, countersunk head screws, and set screws; on collars, pulleys, tool holders and controllers. Also for low strength metals such as aluminum or brass.
- Ideal for low-strength threadlocking of adjusting screws, countersunk head screws and set screws
- Prevents loosening on vibrating assemblies, e.g. pumps, gear boxes or presses
- Especially suited to small thread sizes (1/4"/6mm)
- Permits disassembly with hand tools
- Mil Spec: Mil-S-46163A Type II Grade M; NSF P1 Certified